Tips for what to wear
1. Be yourself and wear what makes you smile! Your style is part of who you are. You should feel confident and ready to rock.
2. Coordinate without matching. I'd personally chose 3-4 color combinations. Check out www.design-seeds.com for some color inspiration. Layers, patterns, and accessories are always a plus.
3. Find inspiration. I LOVE Pinterest. I created a board with "What to Wear" ideas. www.pinterest.com/anmphotography/what-to-wear/
Tips for what NOT to wear
1. Avoid everyone in whites or blacks if possible. The 2000s is so last decade. Colors are fun and show personally!
2. Sexy outfits. Unless it's boudoir, it's just not necessary. These photos are for you, friends and family.
3. Avoid large logos, or words. They can distract from the best part of the photo...YOU!